Pet Dental Care in Edina, Minnesota
If your pet is need of dental care, then contact Normandale Veterinary Hospital in Minneapolis, MN. We treat dogs, cats, and other pets for all types of dental conditions. We can diagnose your pet’s dental condition and then provide the right oral care. Our entire staff is devoted to helping you maintain your pet’s healthy life through comprehensive dental care or oral surgical care.
To find out more about how we can treat your pet or schedule an appointment, contact us today at 952-831-8272 or fill out our online form. We are Minnesota’s leading dental care specialists!
Pet Dental Services We Provide
Our mission at Normandale Veterinary Hospital is to improve your pet’s medical condition and comfort, as well as enhance the appearance of its teeth. Therefore, we offer a wide range of services including:
- Disease treatment. We offer diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, and prevention of oral diseases that arise from a range of factors.
- Teeth cleaning. We offer a complete cleaning of the entire oral framework. We can improve the appearance of your pet’s teeth while preventing tooth decay.
- Abnormal development correction. If possible, we may be able to correct any abnormal development of dental structures such as cleft, palate, lymphatic, or tooth irregularities.
- Oral cancer treatment. Oral cancer is not always easy to identify. Our specialists can assess your pet’s condition to determine if it has some type of oral cancer such as melanoma, fibrosarcoma, carcinoma, or osteosarcoma.
- Traumatic injury or dental pain. Your pet may have been in an accident that injured a jaw or broke a tooth. An injury can cause a severe amount of pain. You’ll need to seek medical treatment and possibly surgical care right away.
- Other types of treatment: These include tooth extraction, root canal, fracture treatment, orthodontics, braces, soft tissue surgery, bone augmentation, and regeneration, periodontal splinting,
Complete Pet Teeth Cleaning Services
Our dental cleaning services are designed to fully restore your dog or cat’s teeth while addressing any other issues that might affect their dental health. We begin our cleaning procedure by giving your pet a routine oral exam where we can identify issues we need to address. The exam gives us a full profile of your pet’s health. It also allows you to ask questions and allows us to provide recommendations and dental care tips.
Your pet will go under anesthesia during the dental clean process. Anesthesia allows us to do our job effectively without wrestling or harming with the pet. The anesthesia is both approved and safe to use on your dog or cat.
Some of the most common issues we discover with pets are broken teeth and roots, diseases, or abscessed and infected teeth. We also find common issues along the gum line. We scale and polish the tooth crown, scrape off the plaque and calculus, and smooth out the surface of the teeth to hinder bacteria from developing on the enamel.
Recovery time is short unless we need to perform any other procedures. Once the entire cleaning is over, we can give you a full report of our findings, as well as any recommendations for further treatment or cleaning.
Schedule a Teeth Cleaning with an Animal Dentist in Minneapolis, MN
If you are ready to bring your pet in for a cleaning, then contact Normandale Veterinary Hospital today. We provide complete pet cleaning and medical services in Minneapolis, MN. Our clinic offers pet dental services, surgery for animals, pet grooming, and vaccinations.
If you need emergency care or would like to schedule an appointment for medical treatment, call us at 952-831-8272 or send a message on our contact page.